The modern geometric designs of the Apex Masonry Fireplace Glass Door stands out above the rest in style and beauty.
You will enjoy the straights and curves that compliment one another in this contemporary design. This door has a well defined 2" radius frame that makes the fireplace area come alive with class. The glass is designed as a full-vision glass that allows you to view your fire easily and unhindered.
This glass door set will help your fireplace to become the focal point of your living room. You will enjoy the comfort and relaxation this door set brings to your family as they gather around your blazing fire.
By completing the steps below you will be able to customize your door to your personal tastes and needs
*The Savannah is also available in Brite Brass and Satin Brass
Custom Made | Ships Within: 3 to 4 Weeks
- Firebox Type: Masonry
- Door Style: Cabinet | Tracked Bi-Fold | Trackless Bi-Fold
- Shape: Rectangle
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Color: Ancient Age | Autumn Glow | Aztec Gold | Black | Brass | Brite Black | Bronze Burst | Cast Bronze | Cast Iron | Classic Bronze | Copper Fire | Copper Vein | Dark Pewter | Espresso | Gator Black | Granite | Graphite | Iron | Mahogany | Natural Iron | Old World Bronze | Rust | Rustic Black | Shark Skin | Silver | Solar Bronze | Toffee | Venetian Bronze
- Width: 22" - 52"
- Height: 18" - 48"
- Door Fit: Inside | Overlap
- Glass Type: Tempered
- Glass Tint: Bronze | Clear | Gray
- Mesh Screen: Optional
- Damper: Optional
- Airtight Option: None
- Child Protection Feature: Safety Lock
- Assembly Required: Required
- Color Family: Black | Brass | Bronze | Brown | Copper | Gold | Gray | Iron | Nickel | Orange | Pewter | Silver
- Made in USA: Yes
1 Year Limited Warranty
Design Specialties, LLC warrants the glass enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Design Specialties, LLC warrants the metal work (exclusive of the finish) contained in the glass enclosures to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of any frame piece is caused by over firing and is considered abuse of the enclosure.